Another quiz for you all to ponder. Once again, you’ll have to think back to week 27 in 2010 to get the answers! Enjoy. 🙂
1. What is the last consonant of the English alphabet?
2. Who was British prime minister at the start of the 21st century?
3. What is the proper name for the 80s pop group OMD?
4. 55 yr old Christopher Mark Sievey died last week, who was he better known as?
5. What sort of creature is a Painted Lady?
6. The 2014 football World Cup will be held in which country?
7. Eric Wimp is the secret identity of which superhero?
8. First opened in 1934 by king George V, which road connects Salford and Liverpool?
9. It has been revealed that Land Rover have recruited which celebrity to design the interior of the latest Range Rover?
10. Which member of the fantastically talented spice girls will be 38 on 6th August?
11. The Department of Health advises pregnant women to ensure they receive 10 micrograms of which vitamin per day because diet & the sun don’t provide enough?
12. In computer terms, what do the initials U.R.L. stand for?
13. Which planet is named after the Roman god of the Dead?
14. In which decade did Terry Venables becomes manager of Barcelona?
15. Who is so far the only manager who has achieved the league and cup double in three different countries?
16. What do the 13 stripes on the American national flag represent?
17. The 38th parallel is the dividing line between which two countries?
18. What is the RAF equivalent of a sergeant in the British army?
19. After playing 125 games in 20 years for his country, who is England’s most capped footballer of all time?
20. Which 2-worded phrase describes the existing state of affairs and is also the name of an English rock band?
Here is the first posting of a Mike Prince Quiz. I’ll be posting the answers a week from today. Keep your eye on the website for more goodies!
Remember, this quiz was compiled in week 25 of 2010, so some of the questions and answers are now out of date. It means you will have to think back to that time to get the right answers – an added twist of skill required! Enjoy! 🙂
1. Which British medical drama was first shown on 12th January 1999 on BBC1?
2. Which British film director has been selected as the artistic director for the Olympics opening ceremony when it comes to London in 2012?
3. Who became the first evictee from the last ever Big Brother last week?
4. Si King & Dave Myers are more commonly known as which TV duo?
5. Which common British first name is France’s most common surname? David, John or Martin?
6. Which actor connects the films Public Enemies, Sleepy Hollow & Sweeny Todd?
7. On a mediaeval suit of armour, which part of the body was covered by the Beaver?
8. Who was the winner of TV’s Dancing On Ice 2009?
9. Which cricketer became the first man in the history of the game to score a century and take eight wickets in one innings of a Test match in 1978?
10. What is the fruit ingredient of the wine cassis?
11. What is a banana, a fruit or vegetable?
12. What colour is a 100 Euro note?
13. How many active players did the England manager take to the World Cup in South Africa?
14. A miller’s thumb is what type of British wild creature?
15. What is your hobby if you use a Bungee Launch?
16. If the people of Manchester are called Mancunians, what are the people of Shrewsbury called?
17. Model Abbey Clancy is currently engaged to which England footballer?
18. Which Comic was published first, the Dandy or the Beano?
19. In which African country was the battle of Rorke’s Drift take place in 1897?
20. According to the bible, Eve was created from which bone of Adam?