Trivia Quiz Week 35 2011 www.mikeprincedj.com
1. What is the name of the hurricane that was pounding New York last week ?
2. In Rugby League, how many points is a successful penalty kick worth ?
3. In a hospital, what do the initials ICU stand for ?
4. Generally, how many strings does a violin have ?
5. In English folklore, what type of birds deliver new born babies to human mothers ?
6. Using the words ‘A’ & ‘the’, how many official James Bond films have only 3 words in the title ?
7. Who did singer Lee Mead marry in the Seychelles last year ?(2010)
8. In Scotland, what do the initials S.P.C.A. stand for ?
9. To which group of islands does Ibiza belong ?
10. Apart from the fact that they are all dead, what is the other connection between George Best, John F Kennedy, Ronald Regan & John Lennon ?
11. The winter sport of biathlon combines which 2 disciplines ?
12. What name is given to the fluid that circulates water & nutrients through plants ?
13. In which decade did Stephen Hendry first become World Snooker Champion ?
14. What name connects a market town in Lancashire and a capital city in Australia ?
15. The Norwegians call it ‘kvels’, the Greeks call it algia, which basically means ‘uneasiness following
debauchery’ what word is used in English ?
16. What name is given to the tail of a fox ?
17. Arthur & Paul are the Christian names of which singing duo ?
18. What was the name of the Archbishop that christened Prince William ?
19. What name connects Jane, Peter, Bridget & Henry ?
20. In the RAF, which rank comes between wing commander and flight lieutenant ?