2. JUAN CARLOS
4. MIKE MYERS
5. Cigarette vending machines
8. NEW YORK
10. UNICORN & LION
11. BUTTER BEANS
13. MARIA SHARAPOVE
15. GORDON BROWN
19. EMILE HESKEY
Archive for December, 2011
Please remember this quiz was compiled several weeks ago so some questions may be a little out of date.
Trivia Quiz Week 41 2011 www.mikeprincedj.com
1. Who wrote the Dickens novel, Bleak House ?
2. What was the chocolate bar ‘snickers’ called before it changed its name in 1990 ?
3. Frankie Sandford is a singer in which current pop group ?
4. Which chess piece always stays on the same colour square ?
5. In which decade did the Eurovision Song Contest first begin ?
6. How many different colours are there in a packet of jelly babies ?
7. Which famous English palace was burned down in 1936 ?
8. According to the bible, what were the names of Adam & Eve’s first 2 children ?
9. Who was the runner-up when Matt Cardle won X Factor 2010 ?
10. What colour hair do you have if you are described as short tempered and passionate ?
11. What snack takes its name from the Spanish word for ‘little golden’ ?
12. The TV detective programme ‘A Touch of Frost’ was set in which town ?
13. The ugli fruit or tangelo is a hybrid of which 2 other fruits ?
14. Michael Jr, Paris & Prince Michael II are 3 children of which singer ?
15. What does an adult bee eat on a lavender plant ?
16. ‘Ooh what a lovely pair’ is the autobiography of which TV duo ?
17. What is the only letter that does not appear in any names of the 50 American states ?
18. ‘Hallux’ is the medical name for which part of your body ?
19. First opened in 1965, which American fast food restaurant now has over 35,000 shops in98 countries ?
20. Which is the only British city that begins with the letter I ?