PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE QUESTIONS WERE COMPILED A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THEY WERE PUBLISHED HERE SO SOME QUESTIONS MAY BE OUT OF DATE.
Trivia Quiz Week 50 2011 www.mikeprincedj.com
1. Which bingo number is known as ‘top of the shop ? (90)
2. Who had a hit in the 2000s with ‘Axel F’ ? (CRAZY FROG)
3. What does the first ‘W’ stand for in the sports organization WWE ? (WORLD) [World Wrestling Entertainment]
4. What type of clothing was named after an island in the Pacific ocean ? (BIKINI)
5. Which Disney film saw Lindsay Lohan play a girl called Maggie Peyton ? (HERBIE FULLY LOADED)
6. What was Pat Sharp’s singing partner in the 80s & 90s ? (MICK) Brown.
7. Horseradish sauce is traditionally served with what meat ? (BEEF) steak.
8. Which particular type of transport travelled on London roads for the very last time last week ? (BENDY BUSES)
9. Who wrote the book the green mile ? (STEPHEN KING)
10. If a snooker player pots a green ball and fowls by also potting the white, how many points is awarded to his opponent ? (4 POINTS)
11. In 1974, Ian Ball tried to kidnap which member of the royal family ? (PRINCESS ANNE)
12. How many ounces in one & half pounds ? (24) 16 oz in 1 lb.
13. Which word connects a puzzle and a DIY tool ? (JIGSAW)
14. In which decade was Gary Lineker born ? (1960s) 30th Nov 1960.
15. Which gay comedian was once known as the Joan Collins fan club ? (JULIAN CLARY)
16. Which Shakespeare play is said to be cursed and unlucky ? (MACBETH)
17. Theology is the study of what subject ? (RELIGION)
18. Which herb is used in the making of béarnaise sauce ? (TARRAGON)
19. Which 8-letter word is the name of the illness that has symptoms includes inflammation of the lining of the lungs & chest that leads to chest pain when you take a breath ? (PLEURISY)
20. Which country is known to its native people as the ‘land of the long white cloud’ ? (NEW ZEALAND) Polynesian word Aotearoa.