Trivia Quiz Week 7 2012 www.mikeprincedj.com
1. In the Thomas the tank engine stories, what colour is Thomas’s friend Gordon? (BLUE)
2. Inwhich ocean is the British Isles? (ATLANTIC)
3. Not including the singer, how many dancers appeared on Beyonce’s video ‘Single Ladies’ ? (2)
4. If a trumpet is in the brass section of an orchestra, what section would a triangle be in ? (PERCUSSION)
5. Which number connects a Roman numeral and flying geese ? (5) V.
6. Which country has the most stars on its flag ?, Australiaor New Zealand? (AUSTRALIA) 6. [NZ-4]
7. Who was affectionately known as ‘the greatest manager Englandnever had’ ? (BRIAN CLOUGH)
8. Tenacious D was a fictional rock band in which 2003 film ? (SCHOOL OF ROCK)
9. What part of a pig do the Irish call the ‘crubeens’ ? (FEET) pigs trotters.
10. The name of which company connects a single by the Pogues, an Italian island resort & a unit of electrical current ? (FORD CARS) Fiesta, Capri, Ka (kilo amps)
11. What name connects a cigar & an English village without a church ? (HAMLET)
12. What fruit is the drink slivovitz made from ? (PLUMS)
13. How many different prime ministers have served under the present queen ? (12) [Churchill,Eden,MacMillan,Douglas-Home,Wilson, Heath,Callaghan, Thatcher, Major,Blair, Brown,Cameron]
14. What is the Russian word for a ‘treeless plain’ ? (TUNDRA)
15. Which X Factor singer has recently described how online bullying almost ruined her life ? (CHER LLOYD)
16. Which pop song is summarised like this: “A man stands in a severely dilapidated dwelling & realises he won’t have the chance to do the necessary DIY before he dies”? (THIS OLE’ HOUSE)
17. Who invented denim jeans ? (LEVI STRAUSS)
18. What are the 2 main alcoholic ingredients of the cocktail ‘rusty nail’ ? (WHISKEY & DRAMBUIE)
19. How many outer corners does a set square have ? (THREE) triangle.
20. Which actor connects JohnnyDepp, Batman TV series & MichaelJackson? (VINCENT PRICE) Edward Scissorhands inventor, Egghead in Batman, narrator on Thriller.