TriviaQuiz Week 33 2012 www.mikeprincedj.com
1. Which Coronation Street character was known as the Weatherfield One ? (DIERDRE)
2. What creatures were featured in the 2006 film ‘Snakes on a Plane’ ? (SNAKES)
3. What type of weapon is a blunderbuss ? (GUN)
4. What do the Americans call what we call the ground floor of a building ? (FIRST FLOOR)
5. What 3-number prefix is used for fictitious telephone numbers in American TV shows ? (555)
6. Which Dutch football club shares its name with a mythical Greek god ? (AJAX)
7. What is the full name of the hospital in Eastenders ? (WALFORD GENERAL) hospital.
8. Which actor played the main character in the 2002 film Spiderman ? (TOBEY MAGUIRE)
[alias Peter Parker]
9. What is the name of the dog in Punch & Judy ? (TOBY)
10. Which Hollywood actor is the nephew of Film director Francis Ford Coppola ?
11. Which country is nearest to the Mediterranean island of Cyprus ? (TURKEY)
12. What is currently the UK’s longest continuous running game show ? (COUNTDOWN)
13. How many men have managed the England football club on a permanent basis since 1966 ? (13)
14. Englishman Alexander McQueen was a leading name in the world of what ? (FASHION)
15. What is the lowest number on a standard dartboard that cannot be scored with one dart ? (23)
16. Which blind musician was played by Jamie Foxx in a 2004 film ? (RAY CHARLES) Ray.
17. Hundreds of cyclists recently joined which Olympic cyclist on a 99-mile (160km) bike ride on the
routes he trains on in Lancashire ? (BRADLEY WIGGINS)
18. What letter do you always find on a snooker table ? (D) (not a Q)
19. Who are the 2 permanent female judges (full names) on the new series of the X Factor ?
(NICOLE SCHERZINGER & TULISA CONTOSTAVIOS)
20. How many American presidents are still alive ? (5)
[Carter, Bush snr, Clinton, Bush jnr, Obama ]