TriviaQuiz Week 35 2012 www.mikeprincedj.com
1. What is the name given to a bee that makes honey ? (HONEYBEE)
2. Why can’t a man living in York be buried west of the Trent river ? (BECAUSE HE’S NOT DEAD)
3. In 2003, which Hollywood actor was elected governor of California ?
4. Which dead singer’s personal bible went on sale at an auction in Stockport last week ?
5. The original Ryvita crispbread is made from what grain ? (RYE)
6. The Cheviot hills separate which 2 countries ? (SCOTLAND & ENGLAND)
7. In the film The Sound of Music, how many of the Von Trapp children were girls ? (5)
8. How many signs of the zodiac live in water ? (2)
[Pisces the fish, cancer the crab]
9. If a surgeon wanted to operate on your hippocampus, what part of your body would he open up ?
(HEAD) it’spart of your brain.
10. In Cockney rhyming slang, what is a Canary Wharf ? (DWARF)
11. Which actor played Granville in ‘Open All Hours’ ? (DAVID JASON)
12. The Guinness company lost its contract in 2008 to publish future editions of the book of
British Hit Singles, which company has taken over ? (VIRGIN)
13. Which country is shared in a song title by Neil Diamond, Razorlight and Simon & Garfunkel ?
14. What star sign is the queen ? (TAURUS) born 21st April.
15. Which former ‘dragon’ on Dragons Den shares his name with a Hollywood film star ?
16. The sayings of which Prophet is the source of Islamic law, values & traditions ? (MUHAMMAD)
17. What single ingredient is added to milk to turn it into condensed milk ? (SUGAR)
18. What is the last commonwealth country alphabetically ? (ZAMBIA)
19. How many Grand National races have there been since & including 1990 ? (22) no race in 1993.
20. How many monarchs of England were there in the 20th century ? (6)
[Victoria, Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII, George VI, Elizabeth II]