Here are the answers from the Week 34 (2010) quiz. How did you get on? 🙂
1. X FACTOR
2. LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
3. EMPIRE GAMES
5. BETTY DRIVER
7. WONDER WOMAN
9. WATER POLO
10. BILLY CONNELLY
11. SPERM WHALE
12. 4 MPH
13. RIB-EYE STEAK
14. DRINKING STRAW
15. JOHN HUMPHRIES
16. 6th DAY
17. TEA BAG
18. NEW MOON
19. CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF
Another quiz for you to get your teeth into. As always, this quiz is an older one from my archives, so you will have to think back to week 34 in 2010 to get the answers right. Have fun and don’t forget to sign up to my website so you get notifications when I post new quizzes. See the button on the right. 🙂
1. The first episode of which reality show was watched by 11.1m people last Saturday night?
2. Charles Kennedy is a member of which political party?
3. What was the Commonwealth Games originally called?
4. Which common boy’s name is mentioned 1,064 times in the bible, Peter, John or David?
5. Which actress plays Betty Williams in Coronation Street?
6. Which premiership football club comes out on their home ground pitch to the theme tune to of the 60s police drama Z Cars?
7. Diana Prince is the secret identity of which comic book superhero?
8. Julia Gillard is the current prime minister of which country?
9. In which sport would you find positions called driver, bucket, hole, and point?
10. Which 68yr old Glasgow born comedian was recently given the freedom of the city?
11. What is the world’s largest carnivore? [Clue: it eats giant squid]
12. When Bridget Driscoll died 114 years ago to become the very first road victim, how fast was the car going that killed her? Was it 4, 14 or 24 mph?
13. What is Britain’s favourite cut of beef, which comes from the fore rib just under the shoulder blade?
14. What did Martin Stone invent in 1888 that millions of suckers use every day?
15. Who is the current host of Mastermind?
16. According to the bible, on which day did god create Adam?
17. Which commonly used item is made from thermo-plastic paper & hemp and is designed to withstand boiling water?
18. What is the title of the sequel to the American romantic vampire film, Twilight?
19. Holby City actress Lisa Faulkner won which TV competition last week?
20. Which is the only part of the monkfish that is usually eaten?
Remember, if you need a quiz in your pub or venue, get in touch! Answers available within a week.